Tuesday, March 14, 2017 | 11:30 am to 2:00 pm
1718 Boulevard Saint-Joseph, Lachine, QC H8S 2N2
Members | $35 plus taxes
Non-Members | $50 plus taxes
Soup or salad
- Italian Salad with Barley, Vegetables and Roasted Almonds
- Spaghetti Ai Rapini (olive oil, garlic, olives, ham)
- Duo Du Chef (Rotolo alla panna & Linguini ai asparaggi)
- Pizza Del Giorno (Tomato sauce, capicole, mushrooms, mozzarella)
- Petto Di Pollo Ai Ferri (roasted chicken breast, olive oil, pepper salsa, eggplant, cherry tomatoes)
- Tilefish Ai Carcioffi (Tilefish filet, tomato sauce, artichoke, fine
Coffee and dessert.
To register, please contact Natacha Forté at 514-697-4228 x 5501 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Places are limited to the event. Your registration must be paid in full before the day of the event. Refunds may be provided if cancelation of registration has been done at least two business days before the event. Non-Members may only attend one (1) Networking Lunch per event year (September 2016 to June 2017).
ABOUT PASTA ANDREA
Since 1991, PASTA ANDREA offers Italian cuisine reinvented and adapted to the taste of the market! This trattoria attracts a clientele looking for a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. This cozy restaurant is located in Lachine in front of the picturesque Lachine Canal where cyclists, sailors and skaters enjoy the enchanting surrounding. Whether it is for an intimate dinner, a business lunch or an enjoyable evening with friends, Chef Salvatore «Sonny» Cavallino offers a comforting menu inspired by the freshness of the market. Fishes and meats are transformed into delicious dishes, not to mention the freshly made pasta sauces which turns every plate into an unforgettable culinary experience. To top off your epicurean experience, the restaurant's pastry chef will tantalize the most discerning palets.
THANK YOU TO OUR NETWORKING LUNCH PARTNER