About the L’Ouest-de-l’Île en affaires en français
In collaboration with the Office québécois de la langue française, the West Island of Montreal Chamber of Commerce is launching the L’Ouest-de-l’Île en affaires en français project. The goal of this project is to increase the use of the French language in the workplace, in the reception and service offered to customers and in internal and external posting.
Mémo, mon assistant pour la francisation
Mémo, mon assistant pour la francisation is a free and personalized service to :
- learn about and improve your company’s and your staff’s language practices;
- know and understand your company’s responsibilities with respect to The Charter of the French Language and the rights of your employees;
- Set realistic targets for your company in terms of good linguistic practices;
- Find the resources that are appropriate for your company and its sector of activity to help you reach your targets.
Additional documentation related to the francisation project
- Recognition at our Accolades Gala with the Francisation category
- 2017-2021 Financial Assistance Program to promote French
- Names of Québec venues
- Follow-up on the linguistic situation
- Customized French courses offered to businesses (Cégep Gérald-Godin)
- Online courses for non-French speaking workers in the tourism industry (Cégep Gérald-Godin)
With the financial contribution of :